Meggings Trend?

Posted on December 13, 2012


LONDON – Bwaaaaaaahhaahahahahahahahahaah! Ok. Sorry, we digress. A new

Strickstrumpfhose 1

Strickstrumpfhose 1 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

trend is crossing over into the male fashion world. Don’t adjust your smart screen. They’re called ‘Meggings.’ That’s leggings for men. Celebs have already been seen sporting the form-fitting couture.  Although I don’t see a place for them to put their cell phones, ladies take note, this could be a great Christmas gift, for your men to show off their assets!


QDN – Staff Writer


Posted in: News